As we move into the activation phase of our Inclusion and Belonging journey to build awareness, confidence and capability we will be running a series of internal Conscious Inclusion sessions, across the whole of AssuredPartners UK&I businesses over the next few months.
The sessions have been designed to be informative, reflective, interactive, and a safe space for learning.
The key objectives of the workshops include:
- Understanding the key principles and language of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and why a culture of inclusion and belonging benefits everyone
- Understand our own biases, and how they can impact those around us and create barriers to inclusion and belonging
- Understand the importance of curiosity and how psychological safety positively impacts innovation, employee engagement, productively and retention
- Develop and practice techniques to identify and tackle non-inclusive behaviours in ourselves and in others
- Commit to actions you can take to be more consciously inclusive